ROOIBOS & BUCHU

13,20 CHF

Verfügbarkeit: 10 vorrätig

Kategorie:

20 Compostable Teabags – 50g

Buchu, Agothosma Betulina, is native species to the Western Cape in South Africa. With a minty, blackcurrant flavour and high natural oils, when combined with our premium Rooibos tea, it elevates the natural aromas and accentuates their respective flavours.

INGREDIENTS
Rooibos (96%), Buchu leaves (4%)

BREWING INSTRUCTIONS
For best results, boil vigorously on a stove top kettle for 2-4 minutes. Alternatively, steep in a cup of freshly boiled water for 6-8 minutes. We suggest drinking this fine Rooibos without milk or sugar…at least for your first sip

ORGANICALLY GROWN
Our Rooibos is grown by farmers who do not use any artificial fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.

Bewertungen

Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.

Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung für «ROOIBOS & BUCHU»

Ihre E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert

Name
E-Mail
Telefon
Enquiry
de_CH
Scroll to Top